Friday, June 5, 2009

Free for me at Publix....

I got my 2 Dole pineapple tidbits free after .50/1 doubled tonight. I wanted to get 2 more, but my other computer won't print brinks coupons. Urg. I also got a few of the cookie doughs for .45 cents each after coupon. Nothing to write home about with this week's sale. (I read that Dixie plates were 2/5 but they were higher at my store?!)

I did find the coupon booklet that has the $1/1 Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese coupon on page 3 lower right hand corner. (I found 4 of them.) Unfortunately this booklet is hard to find. Here is what it looks like. Hopefully Walmart or Kroger or somebody will have cream cheese on sale soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I still can't find that coupon book that has the Klondike Bar coupons in it. Grrrr.

No comments: