Sunday, May 19, 2013

Kroger-----Cheap Green Giant Veggies in Metro Atlanta Region after catalina but not free

Green Giant canned peas, corn and green beans are tagged $1.25 ea (4/$5) but are ringing up at .88 cents ea. When you buy 4 you will receive a $2 catalina back so that makes them .33 ea. Other outlets are reporting them to be .50 cents ea but that is not the case at my Kroger. The price is valid thru 5/25 and the catalina thru 5/28 so all I can do is either stockpile at $1.59 including tax for 4 (I took the pic before giving the $2 cat and this is not a bad price at all) or I can hope that the price comes down to .50 in my region 5/26!?

Apparently Kroger pricing is regional. Maybe you'll find them for .50 cents ea at your store :)!?

photo.JPG

I tested this and the catalina does roll. Pr Kroger Krazy there is a 4 catalina pr transaction print which means you can get 16 cans pr transaction if you want to save time and roll 4 cats pr tranny.


Kroger: Deal on Canned Green Giant Veggies thru 5/25 YEAH!

No comments: