Saturday, February 2, 2013

Free Razors at Kroger if your store lets you stack e coupons with mf

I know I haven't had as much energy to blog as before---but still will be so hang with me. I've been super swamped with personal things lately but I've still been hitting up Kroger. For this cycle's mega sale I was able to pick up 2 free packets of razors because they are $5 ea and there is a $5/2 printable and a $5/2 E coupon that they let me stack so make sure to load all E coupons to your card that you will be using as you never know what will happen at check-out! I worked in rotel and various other mega items to get the mega deals into my total, like Wholly Guac for .49 ea after $1/1 coupons and $1.49 mega pricing. That makes me want to go eat some guacamole right now!!!!! :)

No comments: