Sunday, December 23, 2012

Another Publix Run -- seems I've been going daily just rincing and repeating lol

I just can't stop! I have tons of soda now thanks to $1 off Sierra Mist coupons and the bogo sale (slight overage), and hangtags for free ginger ale wyb 4 Sierra Mist qs, and I LOVE ginger ale. I've taken advantage of the $1.50 sale on Smart Balance spread, using the Publix $1/1 coupon with the .50/1 mf that doubles giving .50 overage on each. That's helped me get odds and ends for Xmas meals, etc. My fridge is now officially stocked up with Smart Balance milks too that are also free!!!! The expiration dates haven't been as long as in the past, but how often do we get free milk?!!??! Hope you've all been to Publix to take advantage of this week's amazing deals! Remember they are closed on Xmas so tomorrow is the last day for this ad. I haven't seen what happens after Xmas and maybe some of the current deals will carry over. We'll see.

No comments: