Friday, November 16, 2012

Today's Publix Trip (this week's sale items are HOT!)

This week I grabbed some amazing deals at Publix thanks to their awesome BOGO sales. This was a super quickie trip b/c I had to run home to get kids, but I was able to grab a turkey, a bunch of cheap Pam (in bag) and cheap Philadelphia cream cheese, super cheap Vanity Fair napkins (hot new .50/2 Printable), FREE Lindsay Olives, etc. My total was right about $20 which is amazing!!! I saved like $100!!!!!! I didn't realize until after I paid that my Feta cheese didn't ring up bogo (the wrong size was in the wrong place) oops...and I changed my mind to getting cheesecake instead of pound cake b/c they only had lemon and were out of the regular, and I didn't want to deal with a raincheck. I just wish I had more freezer space to get cool whip and pies and other amazing deals that are available at Publix this week!

No comments: