Friday, December 2, 2011

This week in Deals.....

I really didn't do a lot of grocery shopping this week because we have been busy with so many personal things which is why my posting may be sporadic for the next few weeks, so know that I'm still here but just preoccupied.

I would like to point out that a few weeks back, SD posted a hot deal about Melissa and Doug toys being $5-7 shipped from Bloomingdales so I jumped on that deal and ordered several with an older giftcard, Well, one of my orders they sent me tracking info (it was a gift mailed out of state) turns out they shipped it to me (whoops) even though the tracking was to an address out of state, and because I ordered the same toy for my kids I assumed that they delivered mine to me and that the other one was delivered fine. Well they cxlled the out of state order b/c they were OOS and they refunded my giftcard that I paid with which I tossed on Black Friday in a store after I used it all! So let this be a lesson to you to never toss a giftcard even if you have a positive tracking/shippment confirmation b/c you still might get the item charged back to your card for some crazy reason! That never even occurred to me! You could also change your mind on a purchase and most stores' policies are to give credit back to the original form of payment and I never even really thought about that! Luckily they are sending me a giftcard tee hee--but that was just them being nice and not b/c of me or anything, but I still hate the fact that my once used and empty giftcard is sitting in the trash somewhere with almost $6 on it.

No comments: