Friday, June 3, 2011

Walmart obviously cutting costs to stay profitable OMG!

So I visited my local Walmart (3875 Mundy Mill Road, Oakwood GA) to get some clearance clothes last night (more on that below) and I took the following video. Sadly the fish tanks at my local store have been in this condition for some time and are getting worse. They hide it by keeping the lights off. Of course with 2 kids we are going to look---plus we have purchased fish from them in the past and we do have a fish tank. I called the store to complain directly but they placed me on hold. It would be nice to be able to email these videos directly to the corporate office but their website doesn't have email contact info and I am a busy mom of 2 and don't have time to sit on hold!

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Walmart CEO Bill Simon does say that Walmart is cutting costs.

Now the whole reason I went to Walmart was to get some clearance clothes which I am very happy about. They were $1 ea and some are pictured below. I do hope they get it together when it comes to their fish tanks!

No comments: