Friday, November 12, 2010

Order your Flat Rate Shipping Boxes to be delivered to your house FREE!

HERE

I received a reminder card from USPS telling me to simplify my holidays with FREE flat rate shipping boxes. I use these boxes all of the time to cram as much as possible in to send to family/friends and so ship items out I sell on Ebay, but many of you might not be aware that you can order them to be delivered to your house free of cost so you don't have to go pick them up at the post office. You can also set it up where they will pick them up for you when you have them ready to ship - course you'll have to pre-pay for that. Medium Flat Rate Boxes are just $10.70 and Large Flat Rate Boxes are just $14.50. I definitely think this can be a great way to save on shipping costs especially if you are shipping heavy items. Otherwise parcel post, first class or even media mail might be the way to go.


No comments: