Monday, November 15, 2010

Kroger trip tonight got a HOT catalina!

I got this crazy catalina just for price scanning a Vics item at Kroger tonight lol (wanted to see which e coupon came off with the product.) Oh yeah, I scanned the Sinex pictured below (turns out it would be .99 cents with the coupon plus E coupon) but after getting this catalina I decided to just go with the free Afrin lol. I wound up getting the $4.99 bottle of Afrin because the max on the catalina was $7 and the bigger Afrin was $8 so anyway when the cashier went to scan the Afrin the whole $7 came off so I threw in a bag of Dorritos, got the following with coupons and they paid me .02 cents out of the drawer LOL. Oh yeah I also found a $2 catalina in the trash that somebody tossed that I will prob use tomorrow :)

No comments: