Friday, October 22, 2010

Publix: Harvest of Savings coupon booklet out!

Michelle at I Heart Publix blogged about a new Publix coupon book called Harvest of Savings that is out, so I checked 2 stores today in-between my son's speech class and some banking that I had to do and I found it at both, so you might want to get yours now before they're gone. The coupons expire 11/20 and in particular (at least for me) there is a $1/1 Mott's Meadley's coupon which tends to go BOGO quite often and with a manuf stack that has been free in the past :) There is also a $1/1 Publix Smart Balance Milk coupon (hoping it goes 2 for $5 or 2 for $4 before that coupon expires?!?!?!?!) There's a 1/2 Muir Glen coupon which with a mf coupon will most likely give free tomato sauce, and there is also a .50/1 Publix coupon for Breyers YoCrunch, which if stacked correctly with the yellow flyer bogo coupon and 2 .75/1 mf coupons from the 10/10 SS you should be able to get 2 four packs for just .69 cents!

No comments: