Saturday, April 3, 2010

*HOT* designer sale items for only $1 Friday, April 16th *must register before 4/11

I read this in Star Magazine:

If you love January Jones' high end style, there is a way to get it for less! Net-A-Porter's sister site, The  Outnet.com, sells many brand labels at a fraction of the price. Brands like Chloe, Zac Posen and Pucci.

To celebrate their 1 year anniversary, The Outnet.com will be hosting a pop-up sale on April 16th where everything will only be $1!!!!!! You must register before April 11th at TheOutnet.com.

***I am definitely going to check this out. It kinda looks like they might limit it to 1 item, but 1 designer piece for a buck is a DEAL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This sounds too good to be true, but I signed up anyway! I was looking on there and there is stuff way over $1000!! Are they seriously gonna have $1000 items for only $1????? I hope this is true cuz I would love to get a Fendi purse :D