Sunday, June 7, 2009

Quick morning CVS run....

Okay, I literally had 10 minutes to run to CVS because dh picked up an extra shift and I didn't want to take my extremely grabby 1 and 2 year olds with me. So, here's all of what I was able to snag in 10 minutes. It was like supermarket sweep LOL!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Transaction #1:
Gilette Fusion Gamer. $7.99. Used 4/1 from today's PG, and 4 ECBs leftover from the Speedstick deoderant deal. Paid .28 cents tax and got 4 ECB. (Limit on this was 1. They also had Phenoms and Sports for this deal but the limit is on 1 and the sports were all locked up and I was in a huge hurry so I chose the Gamer.)

Transaction #2:
2 Dawn dish liquids. 2 for $2. Used .50/1 from mailer coupons and .25/1 from today's PG. Paid 1.25 plus tax so 1.45 cash and got 1 ECB. (That is like paying .45 for 2 soaps! Not free but not bad either. I would have done this again since my soap stockpile is running low but the weekly sales limit is 1 and says limit reached on my receipts.)

Transaction #3:
1 Pampers sale $8.99. (3.50 cheaper than usual.) Used $1/1 from today's PG and 1 ECB from the dish liquid deal and 4 ecb from the Gilette Gamer deal, paid 2.99 plus tax $3.27 and got $5 ecb. (Cashier had to manually print ecbs for me. Always make sure you check your ecbs while you go or else!)

Transaction #4:
1 Pampers sale $8.99 (3.50 cheaper than usual.) Used $1/1 from today's PG and 5 ecb from previous pamper's deal. Paid 2.99 plus tax 3.27 and got 5 ecbs (she had to manually print them for me again.)

Transaction #5:
1 Pampers sale $8.99 (3.50 off.) Used $1/1 from today's PG and 5 ecb from previous deal, paid another 2.99 plux tax 3.27 and walked out with 5 ecb that she had to manually print.

So now I have 5 ecb and 4 ecb still from speedstick deal to use on the next deals.

NOTE: THERE WAS NO LIMIT REACHED PRINTED ON MY RECEIPTS RE PAMPERS, SO I MAY GO BACK AND STOCK UP FOR THE REST OF MY KIDS' DIAPER DAYS LOL! I should've gotten 1 more at least but there was a guy behind me looking sorta irritated LOL!

No comments: