Monday, June 8, 2009

Back from Kroger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here's what I got:

20 (well really 40 cans because they were packaged as bogo) Lysol neutra air sanitizing sprays. $1.49 each. Used 20 (that's all I cut I have more but they are wet and getting moldy gross) 1.50 from the 5/10 SS I believe. So free just tax after coupons.

5 Mahatma rices .99 cents used 5 .50 that doubled (course they only had white grrr would've rather had brown or jasmine AND I didn't get hardly any inserts that weekend for whatever reason. Grrrr.) So free after coupons

4 Kraft cheeses on sale 3/5 used 4 $1/1 ips. I mainly got these because Kroger is weird about overage and I figured that I might need some fillers, and at this price it was pretty dang cheap and we were out.

Final tally.....2.37 tax so total $4.84. Savings 96% saved $74.74! I guess it's not that bad. I'll prob sell them for $1 each at my next garage sale.

I did confirm that Lysol toilet bowl cleaner is 1.39 but I didn't have time to cut coupons for it.

FYI The Right Guard deodearnts were NOT 10 for 10 at my store, so that deal must be regional!? And, other things were not priced as I saw on other blogs. Also, I didn't see a lot of good stuff in the clearance bins--or at least anything I'd purchase.

No comments: