Saturday, June 6, 2009

Almost free for me today (except tax UGH!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We were at a pool party all day, so this is the only shopping I had time and energy for. LOL. The party was close to the Super Target, so I decided to run in (with 2 small children) to see if they had any more Glade candles and get overage w/ bandaid coupons. My total for this was .25 cents plus tax so $1.29. I had to grab something fast to use the last coupon hence the Peppermint Patty (which dh already ate) b/c I forgot that Target doesn't allow you to pre-tax in the negative. I usually get bubble bath at Target with my overages since I go thru so much of it and only so often I can get it with coupons...but never free!

6 bandaids (used 3 3/2 blinkes)
1 bubble bath 1.99 no coupon
york patty .64 EK should've gotten something else
4 Glade tins 1.67 each (used 4 x 1.50/1 that were inside the tins)

No comments: