Sunday, March 29, 2009

My haul so far for today...

Got this on clearance for .29 cents at CVS today! Crazy cheap. (I like my man smelling good for me!) They had tons of stuff clearanced out to 90%. My local CVS doesn't take manufacturer coupons on clearance merchandise (they simply ring them up as taxible merchandise) so I didn't go all crazy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This stuff I managed to get all free. The shave gel and chapsticks were free after RR at Walgreens. I will either roll those RR's to get more free stuff next week, or will use them on that photo deal. The Glade soy candles were free with ESR and ips (internet printable coupons) that I printed last week. Those unfortnuately are no longer available, so hopefully you were able to print yours before it was too late. The glucose monitor (I am giving to my best friend shhh) and Paas easter dye kits were free at CVS after ECBs. The toothbrushes were free @ Kroger. Course I hate paying the steep sales taxes. Ugh.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: