Thursday, March 19, 2009

Disclaimer/Affiliate Disclosure

Workin' The Deals shares personal shopping as well as reported deals found from other sources and other deal seekers on the web. This site was created for entertainment purposes only and is meant to be in the spirit of good fun. I sometimes report deals that I am unable to work personally so keep that in mind--however the point of this blog is to showcase deals that I personally am doing. Please note that some of the pricing/sales info that is passed along may not apply everywhere as prices do vary from store to store and region to region. Freebies posted on this blog and links to coupons may also sell out/max out or expire very quickly, so please act fast and don't get upset if you miss out on a deal. If I make a mathematical or couponing/deal error or pricing error please understand that as awesome that I make myself out to be LOL I am certainly far from perfect! I cannot take any responsibility for any comments made or any misinformation from anybody period.

Regarding content, Workin' The Deals may receive compensation for recommendations made in reference to the products or services on this website in the form of services, products, donations. I am always open to reviewing products if you are a manufacturer. Should you purchase a product or service that was recommended by this website, Workin' The Deals may receive compensation. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." Thanks for reading, and remember that it's never too late to start Workin' The Deals!

No comments: