Sunday, December 30, 2012

Target Xmas at 70% off!!!! YEAH!!!!!


Ho Ho Ho, Everything in Xmas at Target must GO! Everything was marked down to 70% off. Xmas trees, wrapping paper, Christmas ornaments, you name it. I personally live for Target's after holiday clearance because it's always fun to see what goodies I can find marked down for next year (and this year.) We didn't make it over to Target until 2pm, but there was still tons of stuff left. I was really hoping for some ginger bread house kits since my kids love doing cookie type activities but they were sold out. I did find some ginger bread cookie kits and other snack type items which we will enjoy. I also grabbed some plates and napkins for school parties for next year b/c they always ask me to contribute. Here's what I picked up:
I also found some Stacy's Pita Chips Gingerbread at .89 cents and if you have any of these coupons:
-$1/2 Stacy's pita or bagel chips, 6 oz + (Target coupon), Target Merry Christmas booklet (exp 12/31)
-$1/2 Stacy's pita or bagel chips, 6 oz+ (Target coupon), Target Holiday booklet (exp 12/31)
you can get a killer deal!!!!! Candy is at 50% so don't forget your candy coupons!!!
$1.10 off 2 HERSHEY'S KISSES, HERSHEY'S Nuggets

No comments: