Monday, July 9, 2012

Staples: Saving on School Supples!

I sent my husband to Staples to get the rebate stuff and some cheap school supplies yesterday (I hurt my knee and am taking it easy.) The trip went pretty well. He purchased the 2 Staples multipurpose papers for $6.99 (practically free after $6.74 rebates on both!) The super glue 4 pack (oops not pictured put away before pic was taken) is also free after rebate of $2.99. I needed dry erase pens because I am teaching the kids to write, and they were only $1 ea. Glue sticks were also only $1 ea and that is always on my son's school list. Double scissors were $1, erasers .50, and pencil case .50. Glue was only .01 ea, crayons only .01 ea, and bic pens only .01 ea! My husband accidentally bought 2 of the superglues but returned one, and they also still took his $5 off coupon. His total oop for all of this was $22.82 (he got a $5 off 30 and he returned 1 superglue thinking there were 2 rebates but there is only 1) and we will get a check in the mail from Staples Easy Rebates for $13.48 for both papers and $2.99 for the superglue, so a grand total of $6.35 for all (and 4 pk superglue not pictured b/c in drawer) after rebates! AWESOME DEAL!

No comments: