Sunday, January 1, 2012

Couponing Memories of 2011--at least some of them

2011 was a very interesting year. Coupons sorta died down a little and the TLC show Extreme Couponing came out, so many extreme couponers (including me) quit bragging about our shops because it was pretty clear that many people were jumping onto the couponing bandwagon and the deals were becoming fewer. The stores started to extremely restrict coupon usage, and we also had some tough things happen to our family (son had autism testing, husband lost his job, etc.), so we were really forced to rely on our savings/stockpile for resources during those hard times. 2011 won't be forgotten that is for sure. Unfortunately 1/2 of the year I wasn't blogging on this site so I don't have pictures of my shopping trips (June thru thru November and then we moved in Dec so most of the pics are lost.)








$2.53 for the next 3 pics total:



http://i55.tinypic.com/207x3dh.jpg





I got:
26 steak & chicken burritos YUM! (.09 cents each after g/c)
7 Tony's pizzas (.50/2, $1/2 2/13 SS to make these free and a money maker)
6 Birds Eye Steamfresh bags ($1/3 1/23 SS IE or FF)
14 Banquet chicken pot pies YUM (free after gc)
3 Market Pantry white chocolate raspberry frozen yogurts YUM! (These were about .30 cents ea after g/c)
I got a total of 56 items and my total after rolling $5 gift cards etc was $7.77!!!! I saved $56!!!!






Total after coupons was .75 cents (they didn't take off one of my coupons so they're refunding me $1.)


Tax was a lot though.




Food Bank Donations:
All in all I donated over 80 boxes of pasta (I didn't count them all there were 2 boxes full) a bunch of vitamins, cough drops, Gatorade Recover, cereal and 6 cases of croutons lol.
















No comments: