Friday, April 8, 2011

TLC Extreme Couponing showcasing coupon fraud?

There seems to be a lot of judgement within the couponing community towards couponers showcased on Extreme Couponing. I find the whole topic quite interesting. My biggest question is, "How did they really DO IT?!" After reading tidbits around various couponing boards I came across a very interesting article written by Blogger Jill Cataldo regarding one specific shopping trip HERE. I personally would love to see the receipt from that shop and all of the shops really. I chalked up those runs to great sales paired with lots of doubling to $1 or tripling or the usage of many catalinas or lots and lots of overage going towards other items and I did see quite a few free coupons coming off and that big plastic bag of catalinas, but I have never seen UPC swap-couponing WOW! I had no idea that was even possible! Guess that explains it. Great article Jill!
Photo thanks to Jill Cataldo

****If you missed TLC's Extreme Couponing you can watch it online HERE!
HERE is the link to the ABC Coupon Parties Video showcasing the lecture circuit

No comments: