Friday, April 1, 2011

Kroger: FREE Nabisco Cookies snack bag wyb milk thru 4/2

Kroger has the big Nabisco cookie snack bags 10 for $10 thru 4/2 and Nabisco just released a $1 off any Nabisco cookie wyb milk coupon HERE (print twice pr computer.) You'll have to "like" them on Facebook. If you can't get to Kroger before the end of Sat 4/2, Kroger will still have the Nabisco To Go Cups 10 for $10 thru Jan 28 of 2012 so you can still use the coupon to pick one of those up free wyb milk :) The milk 1/1 cookie coupon expires 5/13.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I repost a few of your articles so long as
I provide credit and sources back to blogger.
com? My website is in the exact same niche as your
own and my visitors could certainly learn from a lot of
the articles you offer here. Please let me know if this would be fine.

Cheers

My page: windows 7